Please enter your details and we will be in contact regarding this product
Remote monitoring into the rockmass
- Monitor displacement and shear remotely
- Early detection and warning
- Ground support optimisation
- Simple installation and network configuration
- Significant time savings - removing people from inspections (and danger)
- Compliments LiDAR and convergence monitoring
- Dedicated software with intuitive user interface
- Data logging for historical trends
- Analysis in tabular or graphical format
- IoT integration
Monitoring roof conditions in underground mines and tunnels from surface.
RockSHIELD connects geotechnical monitoring instruments to a central head unit to monitor displacement and shear. Detection of movement data is recorded and using underground wi-fi networks is transmitted wirelessly and displayed graphically via the RockSHIELD software.
RockSHIELD provides mine officials and safety officers with peace of mind and the ability to monitor, act and protect people, plant and operations.
RockSHIELD - enhanced safety for underground mines and tunnels using WiFi connected mutl-point borehole extensometers.
Smart instruments are installed into the rock mass, at 2 or 4 horizons. A head unit, with an external battery, is installed on the tunnel wall. Data is captured by the sensors in the instruments, can be downloaded via the underground wi-fi network and displayed on a handheld tablet or on the surface.
The RockSHIELD app or web platform can be configured to alert at identified movement triggers and data can be displayed at various time intervals such as current shift last shift or even the last 7 days.