2 Anchor Rock-IT Analogue
Please enter your details and we will be in contact regarding this product
2 Anchor Rock-IT (Rock Indicator Tool) Dual Height Roadway Monitor
- Industry Standard in Routine Monitoring
- 2 or 4 Anchor
- High visibility reflective scale
- 150mm travel
- 1mm accuracy
- Re-settable with large retaining knob
- Hole size 27mm – 57mm
- RIT2M-10S - medium collar (38mm-45mm) small spring anchors (27mm-35mm)
- RIT2M-10M - medium collar (38mm-45mm) medium spring anchors (38mm-45mm)
- RIT2L-10L - large collar (50mm-57mm large spring anchors (50mm-57mm)
The ROCK-IT is an easily installed device used to measure displacement in two horizons about mine roadways. The layout and size of the reading indicators allow for fast, accurate and continuous measurement of strata movement.
Two reading indicators, L (lower horizon) and T (total movement) are connected by stainless steel wire to anchors located up the hole. The lower anchor is attached to the L (lower) indicator and the upper anchor, usually placed above the anticipated height of softening, is attached to the T (total) indicator as shown.
The T (total) indicator is graduated in both 5mm black blocks or 2mm graduations and can record up to 150mm movement. The L (lower) indicator is graduated in both 5mm black blocks or 2mm graduations and can record up to 75mm of movement.