4 Anchor Rock-IT Analogue
Minimum order quantity 12 (1 box).
Please enter your details and we will be in contact regarding this product
4 Anchor Rock-IT (Rock Indicator Tool)
- Industry Standard in Routine Monitoring
- 4 Anchor
- High visibility reflective scale
- 150mm travel
- 1mm accuracy
- Re-settable with large retaining knob
- Hole size 27mm – 57mm
- RIT4M-10S - medium collar (38mm-45mm) small spring anchors (27mm-35mm)
- RIT4M-10M - medium collar (38mm-45mm) medium spring anchors (38mm-45mm)
- RIT4L-10L - large collar (50mm-57mm large spring anchors (50mm-57mm) (Non stock item)
The ROCK-IT is an easily installed device used to measure displacement in four horizons about mine roadways. The layout and size of the reading indicators allow for fast, accurate and continuous measurement of strata movement.
Four reading indicators, anchors (1) to (4) are connected by stainless steel wire to anchors located up the hole.
The indicator arms are graduated in 10mm colour blocks as well as 1mm graducations. The No.1 and No.2 indicators can record up to 150mm of movement and the No.3 and No.4 indicators are up to 75mm of movement.
All indicators measure movement relative to the collar piece:
The No.1 indicator measures movement from the collar to the No.1 anchor
The No.2 indicator measures movement from the collar to the No.2 anchor
The No.3 indicator measures movement from the collar to the No.3 anchor
The No.4 indicator measures movement from the collar to the No.4 anchor