2 Anchor Rock-IT Remote Capable
Minimum order quantity 10 (1 box).
Please enter your details and we will be in contact regarding this product
2 Anchor Rock-IT (Rock Indicator Tool) Remote Reading Capability
- Industry Standard in Routine Monitoring
- Analogue or real-time read out capability
- Ability to recover digital roofAlertTM module
- Replaceable indicator panels
- Water diversion channels
- RIT2M-10S-R - medium collar (38mm-45mm) small spring anchors (27mm-35mm)
- RIT2M-10M-R - medium collar (38mm-45mm) medium spring anchors (38mm-45mm)
- RIT2L-10L-R - large collar (50mm-57mm large spring anchors (50mm-57mm) (Non stock item)
SCT has just released the 3rd Generation Rock-IT – suited to both analogue visual OR digital real time output using roofAlert™.
The Rock-IT has evolved to provide a plug and play remote monitoring system based on a completely redesigned instrument. It allows for fast, accurate and continuous measurement of strata movement.
After extensive consultation with industry, the new design incorporates a host of improvements to enhance performance in the most challenging of mining and tunnelling environments:
Replaceable indicator panels – swap out reading scales without having to remove the instrument from the ground.
Water diversion channels – a complete re-design of the instrument incorporates moulded channels that divert water from key parts of the instrument internally and externally.
Plug and Play Remote Capability – a quick connect fitting at the back of the instrument enables a digital roofAlert™ module to be fitted quickly and easily. Coupled with the set/install mode on the faceplate this enables installation and recovery of the expensive digital components quickly and easily.